How You Can Help
Understanding Gift Planning
With maturity and wisdom often comes an interest in ensuring that the people we care about, as well as the values that have played important roles in our own lives, are protected both now and in the future.
With strategic planning you may find a planned-giving vehicle that lets you address your own financial concerns and challenges while also allowing you to create a legacy that will extend the benefits of your generosity far into the future and on a much broader scale.
So Where Do You Begin?
With all the options available, which is the best one for you? Since the various gift plans offer tremendous benefits for you, the donor, just as with all of your financial planning, your strategy will be based on your individual situation. Below are some ways to begin.
Option 1: Compare Gift Plans
Familiarize yourself with the options and their benefits by comparing the gift plans side by side.
Option 2: Life Stage Gift Planner™
Or see the various strategies as they apply to people with similar goals and concerns as yourself by using our interactive Life Stage Gift PlannerTM.
Option 3: Specific Concerns
Do you have specific concerns you would like addressed first? Then look below to find the starting point for your philanthropic strategy.
- Do you have a specific asset that you would like to give and want to know the gift vehicles and benefits that apply? Choose one of these links to start: cash, retirement funds, securities, closely held business stock.
- Do you want to give but also need to make sure loved ones are provided for either now or after you are gone? Try looking at these options: charitable gift annuities (immediate and deferred), charitable lead trusts.
- Do you want to make a gift, but can't afford to change your lifestyle? Look into a bequest.
- Are you worried about your income in the years to come? A gift to us in the form of a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust can actually provide you with an income for life.
- I'd like to have a confidential conversation with a gift-planning
officer about this gift plan or other options
- Read about other donors and the gifts they've made
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.