How You Can Help
The Heritage Society
The Diabetes Research Institute (DRI) Heritage Society honors donors who generously make provisions in their estate plans to ensure that critical funding of research continues into the future. Many of our supporters have made substantial gifts to the DRI Foundation in ways that complement their financial objectives by designating the Diabetes Research Institute as a beneficiary of their will, living trust, charitable remainder or lead trust, insurance policy, or other deferred type of gift.
We ask that you inform us of your plans for several reasons.
- By communicating your wishes to us, it ensures that we utilize your gift in the manner in which you intended.
- It helps the Diabetes Research Institute plan for the future.
- It enables us to include you among the members of the DRI Heritage Society and express our gratitude during your lifetime.
As a DRI Heritage Society member you will be:
- Permanently listed on a wall of honor at the Diabetes Research Institute.
- Presented with the DRI Heritage Society Award.
Most important, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that by arranging for your planned gift, you are creating a legacy that will help advance research for a cure beyond your lifetime.
If you would like to join the DRI Heritage Society, please contact Jill Shapiro Miller at the DRI Foundation's National Office via e-mail, by phone at 1-800-321-3437, or you may complete and submit this membership form.
|In honor of their legacy gifts, Lorrie Ann Knowles and her son, Richard Alan Knowles Gurwitz were inducted into the DRI Heritage Society.|
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.